I was chilling at Georges Town White Coffee. A beautiful Coffee built in a 100 years old house at Penang, Malaysia. That city is one of the Unesco World heritage site. I hoped that place would have good vibes for inspiration. These are my first video I publish of my live sketching. It’s a good…
LASALLE – SINGAPORE First off, I’d recommend that you visit multiple schools and make sure you learn their general philosophy and approach to design. If their philosophy doesn’t jive with yours, cross the school off your list. Visit the next one. Try to avoid naïveté: double check your information about a school with multiple students…
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?