Being a designer means spending your entire life learning from the things around you. Observe, analyze, and imagine as often as you can in order to better understand your environment. And above all, put your ideas down as sketches. Whether in snow, wind, or the middle of a storm, I draw anywhere: at my home,…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen