Have you ever felled awkward to draw something when people are looking above your shoulder? It happens that a sketcher suddenly can’t draw anything. Trying to sketch new things, he’s paralysed and draw nothing; thinking that his sketch may be judged by people. TIP#33 No failure, no progress When you meet a difficulty, face it.…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Draw more ideas with the random product technique + Photoshop quick render
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- How to draw straight lines + the Common mistakes | TIP 150 | VIDEO