Have you ever felled awkward to draw something when people are looking above your shoulder? It happens that a sketcher suddenly can’t draw anything. Trying to sketch new things, he’s paralysed and draw nothing; thinking that his sketch may be judged by people. TIP#33 No failure, no progress When you meet a difficulty, face it.…
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165