Let me share with you guys a book I bought a couple of years ago. It’s about Manufacturing for product designer. MAKING IT, from Chris Lefteri. Chris Lefteri made this book to be approachable for students and to whom want to get a solid base without going too deep. I actually read this because…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Edward Eyth | Interview from a designer who worked with S.Spielberg, Marvel, Disney, Back to the Future II... Wow !!
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165