“Remove the headphones and unplug the computer. True inspiration comes from life. Real life. Not some pixelated version of it.” – Sir John Hegarty Anything you see on Internet are flat pictures – but no experience. So you are somehow missing of the “real feel”. What you see on the screen is a biased version…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?