Today we meet Huang Li-Chung who has an atypical background. He took a common path (Civil engineering) but then decided to follow his passion for design. He definitely gave a new orientation to his life. I though it would be great to learn from him – so let’s discover some more from Huang Li-Chung through…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !