CHOUTAC CHUNG – Samurai Robot Last night, I was trying some brushes in Photoshop. I tried a brush that remind me the quality line of one of my pen, the Uni-Ball EYE, from Mitsubishi. The flow of ink applied on paper with this pen is constant whatever speed or pressure you draw with. I don’t…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.