A thorough understanding of perspective is indispensable for a solid foundation in drawing. Remember: Perspective is a highly effective tool for visual communication Perspective establishes a 3D image, representing volume in space by simulating the way a human eye sees. As with a camera, perspective can be manipulated or skewed to distort reality. This is…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- How to draw straight lines + the Common mistakes | TIP 150 | VIDEO