Last week we sas How to draw a cube with 1-point perspective and how to recognise weither you need 1 or 2-points perspective. I guess you also saw how easy it is to draw by just following the steps. So today, it’s time to draw a cube with 2-point perspective. How to draw a…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression