When I sit on my desk and I start sketching, my fingers are quite stiff. The first sketches are often clumsy and it can be frustrating. However, after a bit of warm up, the lines get better, I feel more confident and I start focusing better. First sketches of the night: I started my sketches…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.