When we look for inspiration, we do our research from visual documents such as books, magazines, photography… How about sound, taste, smell… Should we also explore our other senses ? Definitely, yes. Nowadays an industrial designer doesn’t look only at function and performance – but also emotion. Any rational decision we make is driven by…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5