When we look for inspiration, we do our research from visual documents such as books, magazines, photography… How about sound, taste, smell… Should we also explore our other senses ? Definitely, yes. Nowadays an industrial designer doesn’t look only at function and performance – but also emotion. Any rational decision we make is driven by…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Edward Eyth | Interview from a designer who worked with S.Spielberg, Marvel, Disney, Back to the Future II... Wow !!
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165