When we look for inspiration, we do our research from visual documents such as books, magazines, photography… How about sound, taste, smell… Should we also explore our other senses ? Definitely, yes. Nowadays an industrial designer doesn’t look only at function and performance – but also emotion. Any rational decision we make is driven by…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)