Drawing shoes is not that easy at start. We often face some issues about proportion, and how to visualize the shoe in “3D”. As well as Palette (Sketchbook for sneakers and lady shoes), I like to use templates before creating a new design of shoe. My template is not an existing basic design of sneaker,…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top essential art material for a student designer
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5