Drawing shoes is not that easy at start. We often face some issues about proportion, and how to visualize the shoe in “3D”. As well as Palette (Sketchbook for sneakers and lady shoes), I like to use templates before creating a new design of shoe. My template is not an existing basic design of sneaker,…
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165