I have spent 2 days at Johor Bahru in Malaysia. One of the main street was under renovation using huge machines that I have never seen before. I came closer and I met Amp, the “pilot” of this engine. He kindly allowed me to take some pictures. So I took a lot of them !…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO