Second day of the Roll of paper challenge. My mood is not there. I sit and carry on drawing on the roll of paper. About 1.50meter later, I am not much happy with the results. I feel inefficient. I realised that I am not focused, and my imagination is dry. I don’t want to give…
Being a designer means spending your entire life learning from the things around you. Observe, analyze, and imagine as often as you can in order to better understand your environment. And above all, put your ideas down as sketches. Whether in snow, wind, or the middle of a storm, I draw anywhere: at my home,…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Edward Eyth | Interview from a designer who worked with S.Spielberg, Marvel, Disney, Back to the Future II... Wow !!
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen