When you sketch an object, most of the time you can’t possibly draw the full set of Perspective: Horizon line Vanishing points Converging lines. However, it’s SUPER ESSENTIAL to always keep in mind the perspective rules to make sure that your sketch is correct. With practice, your brain will end visualising the converging lines intuitively.…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Draw more ideas with the random product technique + Photoshop quick render
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- How to draw straight lines + the Common mistakes | TIP 150 | VIDEO