Let’s draw a modern tea pot that actually looks like a bottle. From the side view, the body is symmetrical. The difficulty here is to draw the sides curves symmetrical. To do that. I recommend to start by drawing the symmetry axis first. This exercise could be a bit clumsy at start. If you are…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?