Let’s draw a modern tea pot that actually looks like a bottle. From the side view, the body is symmetrical. The difficulty here is to draw the sides curves symmetrical. To do that. I recommend to start by drawing the symmetry axis first. This exercise could be a bit clumsy at start. If you are…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)