Martijn Van de Wiel is an Industrial Design teacher at Eindhoven University of Technology – I was pleased to be invited as a guest to converse with him and his sketching class. We did a Skype call Singapore – Netherland and had a great time sharing some points about Product Design and Photoshop. This course…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !