Last month I was in Penang, Malaysia. I took my sketchbook and sketched outside what I saw. This week I decide to try reaching the next level. Instead of reproducing the reality, I want to be able to create my own environment. I start to gather some inspiration digging pictures from my different trips. Above,…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression