Today a quick tutorial on how to make a head. TIP 58 Start a sketch with general shapes, then refine. Start by a circle and a symmetry axis to roughly visualise the head. Draw roughly the chin to give a general preview. Place the different elements of the face without detailing much. Some of you…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen