When you start drawing, your are often more focused on making a beautiful picture than getting a great idea. There is nothing much wrong about it as an artist. But let’s look at a Designer’s daily life. A designer has to allocate most of his time into idea exploration. A client is not looking…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Edward Eyth | Interview from a designer who worked with S.Spielberg, Marvel, Disney, Back to the Future II... Wow !!
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165