When I was student (2003-2009), my classmates and I didn’t have any Graphic tablet at school to practice on. The first tablet I put my hands on was an humble Graphire* from Wacom I bought from the IT store. I was so happy to make my first steps on digital that I doubled my walking…
When we first join a design school, we may receive an art material list. After a visit in any art shop, you realise that the material is costly and that our budget may be quite limited. But we start so excited that we tend to be non reasonable, and buy the maximum of things from…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- How to draw straight lines + the Common mistakes | TIP 150 | VIDEO