If you also like to do some pen shopping, you may have gathered a lot, and you may wonder how to choose. There is no ultimate perfect pen. It’s all about your own sensitivity and the effect you are looking for. David Philips, reader of the blog showed me some illustration he did with a…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)