Let’s study a BIC crystal cap. In a previous post, we saw how to make reflection on flat and transparent surfaces. Now, it’s about transparent volume. The degree of difficulty is a bit higher but still achievable by beginners. Chou-Tac Chung – Bic Crystal cap, 2014 STEP 1|GET THE Right Proportion Take your time tracing these…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)