Let’s study a BIC crystal cap. In a previous post, we saw how to make reflection on flat and transparent surfaces. Now, it’s about transparent volume. The degree of difficulty is a bit higher but still achievable by beginners. Chou-Tac Chung – Bic Crystal cap, 2014 STEP 1|GET THE Right Proportion Take your time tracing these…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)