From the previous article, we saw the 5 steps to start drawing a scene in perspective. Let’s spend a bit more time at Step 1: Observation. Today I give you an exercise to do as often as you want. You will start training your eye identifying the horizon line and converging lines anywhere you g.…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5