I would like to share with you about THE URBAN SKETCHERS. I heard about them for the first time during my last trip in Penang in Malaysia. I unfortunately didn’t participate but now I know how. I was sketching a temple alone at the terrace of a Art cafe. CHOU-TAC CHUNG – Yap Kongsi Temple…
- 2 reasons why a mom encourages her son to become a designer
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Top essential art material for a student designer
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?