I would like to share with you about THE URBAN SKETCHERS. I heard about them for the first time during my last trip in Penang in Malaysia. I unfortunately didn’t participate but now I know how. I was sketching a temple alone at the terrace of a Art cafe. CHOU-TAC CHUNG – Yap Kongsi Temple…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !