From the previous article, we saw the 5 steps to start drawing a scene in perspective. Let’s spend a bit more time at Step 1: Observation. Today I give you an exercise to do as often as you want. You will start training your eye identifying the horizon line and converging lines anywhere you g.…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)