When you sketch an object, most of the time you can’t possibly draw the full set of Perspective: Horizon line Vanishing points Converging lines. However, it’s SUPER ESSENTIAL to always keep in mind the perspective rules to make sure that your sketch is correct. With practice, your brain will end visualising the converging lines intuitively.…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !