When you sketch an object, most of the time you can’t possibly draw the full set of Perspective: Horizon line Vanishing points Converging lines. However, it’s SUPER ESSENTIAL to always keep in mind the perspective rules to make sure that your sketch is correct. With practice, your brain will end visualising the converging lines intuitively.…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5