For a student, buying the Wacom Cintiq is most of the time a dream. It’s so expensive. Let me tell you more about the alternative Wacom product I used to have. However, note that it seams to be tricky to find a retailer if you don’t live in Japan. The Wacom tablet I get cheaper…
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?