“Drawing has been a way to get everything I dreamed about.” | Interview with Ben Go, a Yacht designer.
Ben has a story I feel inspiring. You will see how he almost dropped school at the age of 16 – fortunately, one of his teacher saw his creative potential and encouraged him to study in a Design school. In love with cars, he went to Transport design, been through various design experience – and now he’s…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen