I was chilling at Georges Town White Coffee. A beautiful Coffee built in a 100 years old house at Penang, Malaysia. That city is one of the Unesco World heritage site. I hoped that place would have good vibes for inspiration. These are my first video I publish of my live sketching. It’s a good…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)