The middle line is essential to any designer. Mother nature made most of the thing on earth and outer space symmetrical. The human, then creates object mostly symmetrical as well. You may want to draw a spaceship, a rasor, a lamp, a car, a fashion model…anything symmetrical, use the Middle line. It’s mostly applicable for…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?