Concept art, product design, car design, fashion design… all use this trick. It’s essential when you present your initial sketches to your colleagues, friends or eventually clients to promote your best ideas (Such preliminary research are seldom presented to the clients – except if a top selection is made.) To direct people’s eyes on certain…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.