I am completely a pen person. Bics, felt-tipped pens, markers, double-tipped pens, pens with nibs large and small; I have tried hundreds of different types and styles. I especially like to try out the test papers in stores. It’s a relaxing shopping venture. Like when I try on a shirt at Zara, and I’m already…
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- Are you too old to start learning how to draw ?
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5
- 5 steps to start drawing a scene in perspective |TIP126