There is plenty of drawings software and apps I like. But the one I use for years is Sketchbook Pro. In term of drawing, that software is a lot better than Photoshop.I enjoyed the dynamics and natural lines that Sketchbook Pro provide. It’s a very light software, so it doesn’t lagg. You can easily find…
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165