“Practice practice practice” is overrated. It’s truly important, but that’s Not the main rule to success. Before that, you need Motivation, or your might end to Practice, practice, practice for a month only. 😛 Sander Gerinckx – Drawing child I met some students at Design school who didn’t know how to draw when they started.…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?