“Practice practice practice” is overrated. It’s truly important, but that’s Not the main rule to success. Before that, you need Motivation, or your might end to Practice, practice, practice for a month only. 😛 Sander Gerinckx – Drawing child I met some students at Design school who didn’t know how to draw when they started.…
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- Are you too old to start learning how to draw ?
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 5 steps to start drawing a scene in perspective |TIP126