Martijn Van de Wiel is an Industrial Design teacher at Eindhoven University of Technology – I was pleased to be invited as a guest to converse with him and his sketching class. We did a Skype call Singapore – Netherland and had a great time sharing some points about Product Design and Photoshop. This course…
- How to draw Appealing Perspective with the CUBE MANIA Challenge Part 3/3 !
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Start drawing in 3D with The CUBE MANIA Challenge ! VIDEO 1/3