In the previous article I talked about turning your portfolio into your best marketing weapon. I also brought up the idea that a portfolio is made firstly to be your business partner, and only secondly to be aesthetically pleasing. Though your portfolio also shows off your personality, its main objective is to get an interview…
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- Are you too old to start learning how to draw ?
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 5 steps to start drawing a scene in perspective |TIP126
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5