In the previous article I talked about turning your portfolio into your best marketing weapon. I also brought up the idea that a portfolio is made firstly to be your business partner, and only secondly to be aesthetically pleasing. Though your portfolio also shows off your personality, its main objective is to get an interview…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)