Whenever we have a problem, we dig in the past to find a similar case to solve the case. I believe there is an even better approach: To do the same, but add in a pinch of creativity! To do that, we have to be ready “to reconsider the truth”. Your interlocutor may be…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen