Today, I felt like a kid in a toy shop at Tokyu Hands. It’s a Japanese store that sell all kind of house ware, cosmetics, traveller, decoration, and hundreds of cool “useless stuff”. They have just opened, and I discovered a huge corner for pens and notebook (30% of the whole shop was shelves filled…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen