Today, I felt like a kid in a toy shop at Tokyu Hands. It’s a Japanese store that sell all kind of house ware, cosmetics, traveller, decoration, and hundreds of cool “useless stuff”. They have just opened, and I discovered a huge corner for pens and notebook (30% of the whole shop was shelves filled…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- 21 Drawing tips to make a Super cool Designer Sketchbook (with Antonio member of Sketch Like The Pros from Madrid)
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?