When you sketch an object, most of the time you can’t possibly draw the full set of Perspective: Horizon line Vanishing points Converging lines. However, it’s SUPER ESSENTIAL to always keep in mind the perspective rules to make sure that your sketch is correct. With practice, your brain will end visualising the converging lines intuitively.…
- How to draw Appealing Perspective with the CUBE MANIA Challenge Part 3/3 !
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Start drawing in 3D with The CUBE MANIA Challenge ! VIDEO 1/3
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !