When we look for inspiration, we do our research from visual documents such as books, magazines, photography… How about sound, taste, smell… Should we also explore our other senses ? Definitely, yes. Nowadays an industrial designer doesn’t look only at function and performance – but also emotion. Any rational decision we make is driven by…
The properties of lines are the keystone of a designer’s style. For example, you can find certain types of lines that are more likely to be associated with architecture, product design, or fashion. This is, however, merely a generalization, because part the magic of art and design is the mixture of infinite and contrasting styles.…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.