A TIP I recommend especially for beginners who have difficulties to start. Who try to draw, but can’t find any satisfaction at the moment. Instead of focusing on getting “ambitious” result, and get frustrated, I recommend to focus on getting pleasure at drawing. That’s how you will gain motivation and progress making your first baby…
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)