It’s surprising how much you can learn from people you’ve just met. Last week-end I went to visit the city of Lyon in France. I went there using carpooling (Blablacar.com). To me, it’s a great way to meet new people and have fascinating discussion with them. When I booked the car, I saw an available…
Thanks Adrien W. for telling me about Darren Quach. He’s an amazing concept artist. I found his Instagram account: dqsketches and his work really inspired me. I remember at school, with some classmates we already used to start drawing some robots. There is quite a while I didn’t do any and felt rusty. So,…
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression