Today, a tutorial on How to draw arrows using 1 and 2-point perspective. With practice, you will be able to take some shortcuts and draw arrows without tracing the whole set of: Horizon line, vanishing points and converging lines. Take this video as a basic exercise that will train you to draw in 3D space.…
In product Design we like to use arrows to express a movement, a path, an acceleration. It’s not only made to designate certain elements of a product. Today, I will show you how to decompose an arrow in simple shapes, and making sure to draw it with a good proportion and symmetry. The trick is…
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Before / After 3 months of [Sketch like the Pros] | Lucas Hippolyte, 15 yo | Big progression
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165