The middle line is essential to any designer. Mother nature made most of the thing on earth and outer space symmetrical. The human, then creates object mostly symmetrical as well. You may want to draw a spaceship, a rasor, a lamp, a car, a fashion model…anything symmetrical, use the Middle line. It’s mostly applicable for…
- How to draw Appealing Perspective with the CUBE MANIA Challenge Part 3/3 !
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Start drawing in 3D with The CUBE MANIA Challenge ! VIDEO 1/3