Learning how to draw seams to be already quite tough. Then we should learn without erasing and correcting ? Why ?As a beginner, you start learning with basic shapes. And these shapes such as a simple straight line and a circle are the best way to train your sketching ability. It calibrates your brain…
I am completely a pen person. Bics, felt-tipped pens, markers, double-tipped pens, pens with nibs large and small; I have tried hundreds of different types and styles. I especially like to try out the test papers in stores. It’s a relaxing shopping venture. Like when I try on a shirt at Zara, and I’m already…
- 2 reasons why a mom encourages her son to become a designer
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Top essential art material for a student designer
- Set up a high resolution file with Sketchbook Pro |TIP5
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?