It’s often said that the artist Michelangelo was a genius. If his art is so impressive, it’s because he had an artistic approach that was, above all, scientific and pragmatic. Michelangelo was fascinated by the study of anatomy. To draw a body, he didn’t sketch just the visible muscles, but strove to understand all the…
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- What you absolutely need to talk about to succeed your design school or job interview.
- Why you should start your industrial design sketches very light ? TIP 206 (especially for heavy wrist sketchers)
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen