Concept art, product design, car design, fashion design… all use this trick. It’s essential when you present your initial sketches to your colleagues, friends or eventually clients to promote your best ideas (Such preliminary research are seldom presented to the clients – except if a top selection is made.) To direct people’s eyes on certain…
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Edward Eyth | Interview from a designer who worked with S.Spielberg, Marvel, Disney, Back to the Future II... Wow !!
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- How to make your sketches more real |TIP141
- How to start drawing anything better in 4 steps | the Random Product technique |Tip138 | VIDEO
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165