I’ve just went to the money changer of Raffles place (in Singapore) to get some Thai Baht as I am flying to Bangkok tomorrow! 🙂 This afternoon, I stop for a while at a cafe Paul to sketch. I am preparing the next week course of [Sketch like the Pros]. I’ve just took a picture…
Today is the 1st video of a series of 6 videos illustrating the exercises from the Designer Starter Kit. If you haven’t done it yet, you can download the book. You will find there the essentials information needed such as how to hold you pen, the body posture, the ghost drawing… Oh, the book is…
- 10 Tips to keep up as an Industrial Design student |TIP 114
- Be more creative drawing "Ugly doodles" |TIP135
- Tips you should know about the ballpoint pen
- Top 7 Sketching pens of the year !
- Struggling at drawing details? Draw them big! | Sketch from Amy | TIP 165
- Are you drawing with a correct body posture ?